Careers at Apex Environmental
Would you like to join a specialist company making a difference in water & wastewater treatment? Look no further.
Apex Environmental are leaders in water and wastewater treatment. Through our specialised design, build, installation and commissioning process we are committed to helping New Zealand grow sustainably, thereby preserving our environment for future generations. Apex employs a unique approach to projects through one point of accountability. We work with some of NZ’s most well-known companies in dairy, food & beverage and wine and also in the municipal sector.
The success of Apex Environmental is its people. Loyalty, trustworthiness, motivation and a “can do” attitude are at the top of our list. We look for staff with the right personality to fit into our close knit team, as well the right skills and experience to do the job. Valuing our company culture, we not only work together, but we have fun together with staff activities and celebrating the completion of large projects. Join our team and help us make a difference.
You won’t be pigeon holed in this role, or stuck behind a desk. You will take ownership of projects from concept to completion, working alongside a highly qualified, talented, dynamic and passionate team.
The successful applicant will:
- build strong & open relationships with clients, sub-contractors & suppliers, ensuring future relationships
- manage all facets of project reporting/document management, budgets & cost control
- demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude with installation & commissioning
We want someone who:
- has a minimum 3yrs experience in the construction industry
- holds a B.E. or similar degree in Engineering
- has the ability to travel, and work effectively on sites, away from the office
- has experience in water & wastewater preferable
- is passionate about delivering top-notch service to clients, while having fun along the way
To express your interest in this position, or for a copy of the job description, please email your CV and covering
letter to email@example.com. Note: you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
The application form will include these questions:
- which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand
- how many years experience do you have as a project engineer
- what is your expected annual base salary
- how much notice are you required to give your current employer
- how many years experience do you have in the construction industry